Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

13 June 2006

Tired, So Tired (aka Questions)

I see the people as they walk on by. Smiling and laughing, knowing the secret that I am afraid that I will never know. What is this answer? How can I obtain this secret?

I have tried and tried. But all I am is tired. Tired of the gaming played and those games yet to come. I have tried my hand at other means of obtaining the objective. I have tried the bad boy approach and the good guy angle. I have tried to lay back and do nothing, just let the chance come to me. But this too has been a denial for me.

Why is it that people can't speak true? Say what you mean, leave nothing to guess. Why do people fear hearing the truth, yet ask you to never lie?

And why it that when a person reads this blog, they only see one side of the me? How can someone read "Rock Out With Your...", "Ruminations on a Mind", and "Lace Them Up; aka Jockstrap; aka El Jocko" and not see a larger picture of who I really am. Yes, I am all of these things shown in these blogs, but I am still so much more. Why can't you see that?

Whom among our age group, that is single, does not feel the pressures from the parents? Especially, when a younger sibling has the spouse and kids. Why is it that I can't just be a me instead of an us?

Again, I am tired, so tired.

1 Comments:

  • At 14 June, 2006 15:00 , Blogger Kent said...

    I'm tired too. Remember, we're both getting really old.

    Do what I do: Preserve yourself with more beer.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home