Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

31 May 2006

Red Friday

I was sent this email. I like the thought so much, that I am posting it on this blog for others to see. I also sent it out to a few people via email. I would love to see this happen.

Red Friday

Just keeping you "in the loop" in case this idea takes off.

Very soon, you will see a great many people wearing red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops used to be called the "silent majority". We are no longer silent, and are voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking numbers. We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing. We get no liberal media coverage on TV to reflect our message or our opinions.

Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to recognize that the vast majority of America supports our troops. This is our idea of showing solidarity and support.

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home