Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

14 June 2006

So, This is an Outlet

I have had many people read this blog over the past few days that have come to the same conclusion. That is, that I mostly write negative things. However, I don't see it that way. This blog is a direct correlation to the mood that I am in at the time. Yes, yes, for the past few weeks, my posts have been a bit negative. But that is merely a by-product of my overall feelings at the time.

The jist of this post is merely to say that what I write here is merely an outlet for whatever I am feeling. Yes, sometimes that is negative. But, it is also positive or even downright naughty. I started this blog as one thing, but it has slowly turned into something else. That is, a way for me to get out whatever is upsetting my natural balance.

Kent put it quite differently. He said that my posts a generally along the same way that our conversations go. In other words, I use the same emphasis, words, and emotions that use in everyday life to describe what is going on to you readers.

For those of you that read these posts, I hope that you will forgive me of my faults in recent weeks with showing a negative side to life. I wil endevour to be a little more upbeat here in the near future. Maybe as early as Sunday. We will see. I may have something positive to write by then. Or maybe even the next post.

2 Comments:

  • At 15 June, 2006 12:00 , Blogger LL said...

    You don't owe anyone a change in your blog or blogging style. Write what you NEED to write. That's the whole point of it, isn't it? Or do you write only to entertain?

     
  • At 15 June, 2006 15:08 , Blogger Kent said...

    I want to be entertained, dammit.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home