Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

18 June 2006

Good Fun, No Fun

Last night, I went to the A's game in Oakland. Got to see my best friend, Kent. Had a great time hanging out in a corporate luxury box. The game went 17 innings. By the time we were in the 12th, I was just praying for someone to score, didn't care who. By the bottom of the 13th, I got a quick, small stabbing from my left kidney. Which was here and gone, thank God. By the middle of the 15th, I got a little more heavy dose of stabbing pain, this time from the right. I took all of the meds that I had available to me, which sufficed to the end of the game.

However, I got even more serious pains on the way to the hotel. So, I spent the night in the Oakland ER. Can't wait for the bill on that one.

So, because of my overnight in Oakland, I missed work today. Tomorrow is going to suck!

Catch you all later, I am heading back to bed to die.

2 Comments:

  • At 18 June, 2006 21:48 , Blogger Kent said...

    You're not dying. (dramatic pause) We had fun with you buddy. It was quite an adventure. Thanks again. Get well soon so we can do it again.

    P.S. Enjoy the green beer.

     
  • At 20 June, 2006 19:32 , Blogger LL said...

    Hmmm, you had fun but you didn't have fun. Story of my life. I hope you get to feeling better soon cuz I HATE hearing about you in pain. And no, that does not mean stop blogging about it, it just means that I wish you could stop hurting long enough to enjoy life a little more. It bothers me as a friend to see a friend hurting. *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home