Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

29 June 2006

Surgery Today

So, I am heading into surgery today at 1600. I have to be at the surgical center by 1430. The big downside to this whole pre-surgery thing is that yesterday I was on a liquid diet until midnight, then nothing until my surgery. Except for the MAG Citrate that I had to drink this morning, plus the 8 oz glass of water that follows it. (Yeah, like I have anything left in my system for that to work on.)

For those of you that know me, in-person, you know that my metabolism is fast, not as fast as it once was, but still fast. That means that I am FUCKING STARVING right now. I could easily eat two racks of ribs and all the trimmings right now. Wait, this get better. Chances are that I will not be hungry after the surgery. So come tomorrow morning, whew!, I could probably sit down to eat the whole cow.

My buddy Kent called to rub it in that he was going to go get a sandwich. Followed by my Pop calling to say that he is in town and at Arby's down the street. Dammit! Don't tell me that you are eating. My stomach is growling now just writing this. But, other than that things are just peachy. I just want the thing to start so that I can be closer to eating.

I have gotten a few calls today wishing me well with the surgery. Sometimes, I feel like people are calling to say their goodbyes, in case something bad happens. Or maybe it is just the pessimist in me that sees things that way.

However this goes, I will see and talk to you on the other side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home