Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

27 June 2006

Middle of Vacation

Yep, I am on vacation. Just like everything else planned for this week (Vegas & Cabo), the backpacking trip fell through as well. So, I am just hanging out at home. I should have had a 'Plan D', like going to see some bloggers that I enjoy reading. Somehow, getting on a plane to go to Albuquerque, Houston, or Orlando just didn't sound like fun, but I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time, nor the last.

My surgery is on Thursday and the worry that I had before, concerning the blocked ureter, is pretty much gone. I passed a 2mm stone on Sunday night, now there is very little pain on the left side. Although, the docs are going to want to check it out anyway. That stone didn't really hurt coming out, could be the meds, could be the greater pain threshold, or it could be something else entirely.

I do plan on going up to the mountains with friends and family on Friday. But that depends on how I feel, post-surgery. This is one of the bigger stones that I have had, but I have been through the proceedure before without much difficulty, so I will just have to see. My Pop is making the trip up here to take me to the surgical center and to stay with me overnight, in case that there are problems.

So, my vacation has been about cleaning, staying inside away from the heat, which has been in the 100's, and going to the rock gym at night. I plan on going tonight, if I feel up to it. Other than that, I got nothing.

No, that is not right. I do have something else. There has been someone reading these posts from a city just north of where I live, in Ripon. Kind of wierds me out to have someone reading this that I may know, but that doesn't acknowledge himself/herself via commenting. I mean, I know when others read this and don't comment (Pop, Jenius, Sass, Reagan, Zombie, LL, Evil Blonde, Kent, or Paul), but I know who you are so that is alright. It is the not knowing that gets me.

Well, now that is it. Have a great week all. If I do make it to the mountains, there will probably be pics of it on flickr, shortly after I get back.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home