Rock Out With Your...

This is about anything and everything. Music, news, some political, things I or my friends see, or just about anything talked about during the course of the day. I am also very interested in the Russian culture, so expect some of that as well. I might offend some people on this site, but I don't care. Remember, "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!"

19 August 2006

It Has Been Awhile

I sit here writing on this blog and two of the others that I contribute to, in too much pain to sleep. The meds are not helping, either with the pain or in getting me to sleep. So I sit here at 0230 in the morning Pacific Time.

For the few people left that read what I write here, I know that most of you do not care about the sports that I write about on my other pages. But, that project has left me little time to write here. I feel that I just have nothing left to contribute here. Maybe, someday, that will change, maybe it won't. So, for now my posts will be infrequent.

I met a woman, but as these things go, it didn't pan out. Seems that the convo that I had with her about having venison for dinner one night didn't go over very well. She being a vegetarian and all (no offense Sass). She just couldn't get past the idea that the guy she was dating could eat 'Bambi', but OHHH! was Bambi good.

If you didn't know, hunting season is in full swing. I don't have a deer tag this year, but my brother, Water Rat, got the deer that we ate. His wife doesn't want to know the particulars either, but at least she will eat some of it. I can hardly wait for dove season that starts on 1 Sep. Followed by duck season late in the year.

I bought a new sidearm. Pretty happy about it. Not that I will get into specifics here, but I just wanted to gloat.

I hope that things are going well for you, my blog-friends, wherever you live.

1 Comments:

  • At 03 September, 2006 08:32 , Blogger LL said...

    ER, I'm sorry your pain has still not been mitigated. And I'm sorry the girl situation didn't work out, but you seem to be ok with what happened. I still occasionally come by to check up on you, but I've been crazy-busy lately and don't cruise past often enough. I appreciate the emails and I'll try to check up on ya when I can. Take care of yourself, hon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home